So what can you do to integrate this technology into your business.
- Start by taking viewers behind the scenes of your business. People like to connect on a personal level. Interacting with your customers and prospects to show them how your business works gives them a glimpse of who you are.
- Invite customers to have a live conversation. One of the features of Periscope is that viewers can leave real-time comments. Hold a question and answer session.
- Demo Products. If you sell a product, put on a live demo of what you sell. Let your prospective customers see the product in action.
- While Periscope is a supplement to the network you have already build with other social media sites, use your streams to increase your database. In all of your broadcasts, create a call to action. Have the viewers put their email addresses in the comments, so you can capture them later.
- Use Periscope to get out news quickly. Crafting a blog post or email to your network can take time. With Periscope you can broadcast immediately and get the word out without delay.
There are other ways to add Periscope to your business. Give it a try and let us know how you integrated it into your business.