John Boykin / Business Golf International
Founder and CEO, John W. Boykin was elected to PGA of America membership in 1979. His nearly 40-year career has followed a diverse and accomplished path.
John has been a PGA head golf professional, General Manager and golf facility owner, an author, broadcaster, noted international instructor and corporate spokesman.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Over 7 years as Editor and Publisher of Golf Industry Magazine.
- Credentialed US PGA Tour and European PGA Tour Instructor for 6 years.
- Has had tips and instruction published in Golf Digest Magazine, Golf Magazine and Senior Golfer Magazine.
- Has appeared as a featured instructor on the Golf Channel’s Academy Live.
- Creator of The Scoring Academy, a “short game” learning program that is the result of working with more than 100 world class players on every professional tour. This program has been taught to corporate executives and their guests both in the US and abroad.
- Creator of the Secrets of Scoring, a 50-minute DVD presentation of tour-proven stroke saving techniques.
- Various radio and television broadcasting credits, including; 14-years as the voice for a 6-city radio network for The Masters highlights, on-course commentator for multiple PGA Tour and Champions Tour events for One-On-One Radio Network, color commentator for Sunshine Sports TV Network’s Dodge Celebrity Golf Tour Championship and 2-season radio color voice for Jacksonville University (FL) basketball.
- Member, Crail Golfing Society, the world’s 7th oldest golf club originating in 1786, 8-miles from St. Andrews, Scotland and the St. Andrews Golf Club (formed in 1843) adjacent to the 18th fairway of the Old Course, St. Andrews, Scotland.
In the game and business of golf, PGA Professional John W. Boykin and BGI are the unique partner your firm deserves.
Listen to full The Shrimp Tank show below:
Chris Hanks / KSU EC
Ted Jenkin/Oxygen Financial
Lee R. Heisman /Savant Comprehensive Technologies
John Boykin/ Business Golf International