Richard Howe / Howe & Associates Law Offices
A native of Atlanta, Richard Howe is the owner and managing partner of Howe & Associates Law Offices. As lead counsel in over 9000 litigation cases, he is a seasoned attorney and entrepreneur who combines decades of business experience with a keen knowledge of complex litigation to provide cutting edge solutions to his many corporate and individual clients. Since 1985, Howe & Associates has provided experienced and skilled Debt Collection and Personal Injury representation on an affordable contingency basis to the marketplace. Richard has achieved an esteemed “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell, the nation’s oldest and most recognized legal directory. This rating – which is bestowed on a small percentage of attorneys nationwide, and those with over ten years of experience even being considered as candidates – is actually the highest rating available.
Richard is admitted to practice in the state, district and appellate courts in the state of Georgia and his memberships include the Georgia State Bar Association, The American Bar Association, The Commercial Law League of America, and the National Commercial Collectors Association. An Atlanta, Georgia native, he received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Georgia Southern University and his Juris Doctor degree from John Marshall Law School.
Areas of Concentration
- Debt Collection
- Personal Injury
- Mechanics and Materialmens Liens
- Trial and Complex Litigation
- Construction Law
Recognitions and Achievements
- Rated, “AV Preeminent” by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Listed, Georgia Trend magazine, “Legal Elite,” 2014
- Served, as lead counsel in over 9000 Legal Filings, 1994-2016
- Lectured, Collection Law, From Start to Finish, National Business Institute, 2015
- Represented a Creditor in the successful collection of a $750,000 debt.
- Obtained a recovery of $450,000 for an injured party in a trucking accident case.
- Represented local staffing company in the collection of over $1,0000,000 over a ten year period.
Listen to full The Shrimp Tank show below:
Chris Hanks / KSU EC
Lee R. Heisman /Savant Comprehensive Technologies
Ted Jenkin/Oxygen Financial
Richard Howe/ Howe & Associates Law Offices