David Dixon / NAI Brannen Goddard
David Dixon is a native of Atlanta and a seasoned entrepreneur. Upon returning to Atlanta after graduating Samford University, David worked for and grew Atlanta based Ameripark’s sales revenue by over 60% in two years; he also started and sold two successful businesses. David transitioned into commercial real estate in 2006 where he rapidly began to make his mark in the tenant representation specialty. Through hard work and relationships that were built over time, David has grown his tenant representation business by at least 60% each year since 2006. David also serves his client’s by helping project manage their real estate transactions and personally sees each deal through all stages, so that the client from hiring to completion is more than satisfied with their individual results.
Using the wealth of market knowledge, experience in multiple facets of real estate and exceptional customer relation skills, David has represented national and local clients in gross of over 50 million dollars in lease and sales transactions and over 2 million square feet. David’s clients range from large national firms to local growing companies and serves them through lease renewals, relocations, expansions and dispositions. David uses his knowledge to help his clients plan strategically for the current markets, as well as for future situations, and his clients respect his honesty, loyalty and constant dedication to their real estate needs. David values each client and strategically listens to their individual needs, and then plans an aggressive yet realistic approach to accomplish the clients goals and exceed their expectations.
Client Square Feet
Consolidated Container Company 150,000 square feet
Waste Management 100,000 square feet
Crystal Springs 50,000 square feet
Wells Fargo 50,000 square feet
CSX Rail 50,000 square feet
Oh Sugar! 50,000 square feet
First Option Mortgage 40,000 square feet
Remington Medical 30,000 square feet
State Farm 20,000 square feet
McCarthy Building Company 15,000 square feet
LogFire 10,000 square feet
Richard Valladares / Greenberg Traurig
Richard J. Valladares has experience in numerous areas of litigation, including complex commercial litigation, personal injury defense, class action, construction litigation, products liability and insurance coverage litigation. His litigation and trial experience extends throughout all phases of a dispute, including pre-litigation negotiations, administrative investigations, trial and appeal. In addition, he advises a wide array of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to the smallest entrepreneur, on commercial dispute resolution and litigation avoidance techniques. Rich also has broad experience advising clients on electronic discovery and electronic document retention, and frequently writes and lectures on these topics.
Areas of Concentration
- General litigation
- Complex commercial litigation
- Personal injury litigation
- Construction litigation
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Products liability litigation
- Trademark litigation
- Electronic discovery and document retention
- White collar litigation
- Represented pharmaceutical and medical device companies in tort litigation.
- Represented Atlanta-based real estate developers and general contractors in construction related disputes in several forums including arbitration and litigation.
- Represented financial institutions in complex commercial disputes.
- Obtained hundreds of thousands of dollars in insurance coverage for real estate developers during early phase of litigation.
- Represented Fortune 500 companies in multimillion-dollar insurance recovery actions.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Vice President, Peruvian-American Business Chamber of Georgia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minority Corporate Counsel Association
Awards & Recognition
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Georgia Super Lawyers, 2011-2016 – “Rising Star” 2010-2012
- Listed, Georgia Trend magazine, “Legal Elite,” 2011-2013
- Listed, Benchmark Litigation, “Future Stars,” 2009
Articles, Publications, & Lectures
- Co-Author, E-Discovery: Social Media Issues, E-Discovery in the Cloud, Cross Border & Privacy Issues, and Predictive Coding, Corporate Counsel Institute ICLE, December 10-11, 2015
- Co-Author and Co-Editor, Toxic Mold Litigation, Lawyers & Judges Publishing, Second Edition, 2009
- Contributing Editor, William Greenberg, Trial Handbook for New Jersey Lawyers, West New Jersey Practice Library Series, West Publishing Co., 3rd and 4th Editions, 2001-2004
- Co-Author, “An Overview of Mold Litigation in New Jersey,” Molds: A Comprehensive Guide to Litigating Mold Damage and Injury Cases, Lawyer’s and Judge’s Publishing , 2005
- Contributing Author, New Jersey Civil Practice Handbook, West Publishing , 2004
- Co-Author, “A Landlord’s Quandary: Whether to Disclose Mold Remediation,” Multi-Housing News Magazine, December 2003
- Co-Author, “Insurance Basics for Long-Term Care Facilities,” Presentation and Risk Management Manual, Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, New Jersey, October 9, 2003
- Co-Author, “CCA-Treated Wood Litigation is Increasing: Do You Know Who Your Insurers Are?” The Lumber Co-Operator Magazine, March 2003
- Co-Author, “The Growing Specter Of CCA-Treated Wood Litigation and the Inevitable Insurance Coverage Issues,” Mealey’s Arsenic & CCA Report, Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2003
- Panelist, “Business Across Borders: Protecting the In-House Attorney-Client Privilege Domestically and Abroad,” Greenberg Traurig Continuing Legal Education Program, Atlanta, GA, July 28, 2010
- Moderator, “Spring Training: eDiscovery for the In-House Lawyer,” Association for Corporate Counsel, Georgia Chapter, Atlanta, GA, April 13, 2010
- Co-Chair and Panelist, “After the Hype: eDiscovery Lessons Learned, Best Practices and Emerging Issues,” ACC Northeast Region
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 20013
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1995
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Listen to full The Shrimp Tank show below:
Chris Hanks/ KSU EC
(Co – Host)
Lee R. Heisman / Savant Comprehensive Technologies
Ted Jenkin/Oxygen Financial